Vitamin D3 1000/2000 UI
ORODISPERSIBLE FILMS – ODF
Orodispersible films (ODF), is a new oral pharmaceutical form, whose characteristics can improve the treatment compliance of certain groups of subjects whose needs are not met by capsules and tablets.
VITAMINE D3 ORALFILM EFSA CLAIMS
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal absorption / utilization of calcium and phosphorus
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones
- Film size: 3 x 2 cm. Medium weight about 140 mg.
- Film color: pink
- Orange natural flavour
BENEFITS / USP
- contributes to the normal absorption and use of phosphorus and calcium by our body, maintaining normal levels of calcium in the blood and also contributing to the normal maintenance of bones (important in subjects particularly at risk such as menopausal women (often having osteoporosis).
- contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- contributes in particular life’s habit : people who have to lead a withdrawn life and who for long periods of time cannot stay in the open air and expose themselves to sunligh (for example to the elderly, they cannot synthesize it and may have low levels of Vitamin D).
- VITAMIN D3 is therefore a supplement of Vitamin D to be used to prevent possible deficiency of this nutrient.
|Main component||Per film||% NRV(*) 1 film
(*)Nutritional Reference Values
|Vitamin D3 (2000 UI)||50 mcg||1000|
|Vitamin D3 (1000 UI)||25 mcg||500|
1 film/die for 30 days.
- Pharmaceutical Form: Orodispersible film (ODF)
- Orodispersible film (ODF): 30 film – each film in single packaging
- Shelf Life: 2 years
- Gluten-free; Lactose-free
Fill out the form
and you will be contacted