Vitamin D3 1000/2000 UI
1000UI – 2000UI
Vitamin D3 is a food supplement formulated in orodispersible film.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal absorption / utilization of calcium and phosphorus.
- Vitamin D contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Vitamin D contributes to the maintenance of normal bones.
- Contributes to the normal absorption and use of phosphorus and calcium by our body, maintaining normal levels of calcium in the blood and also contributing to the normal maintenance of bones (important in subjects particularly at risk such as menopausal women (often having osteoporosis).
- Contributes to the normal function of the immune system.
- Contributes in particular life’s habit : people who have to lead a withdrawn life and who for long periods of time cannot stay in the open air and expose themselves to sunligh (for example to the elderly, they cannot synthesize it and may have low levels of Vitamin D).
- Vitamin D3 is therefore a supplement of Vitamin D to be used to prevent possible deficiency of this nutrient.
|% NRV(*) 1 film
|Vitamin D3 (2000 UI)
|Vitamin D3 (1000 UI)
|3 x 2 cm. Medium weight about 140 mg.
One film/die (for 30 days).
Do not handle orodispersible film with wet hands.
Follow the instructions given in the figures:
Fill out the form
and you will be contacted