Test pag prodotto – Ialuna – proposta2
IALUNA Ovules is a medical device for vaginal mucous hydration based on sodium hyaluronate, Polycarbophil, Lactic acid and other components formulated in ovules for vaginal application. IALUNA Ovules has been designed for vaginal application only.
- Adjuvant in the treatment of vaginal non-aggressive diseases, such as irritation, itching, and uncomplicated atrophic vaginitis.
- Atrophic vaginitis induced by chemotherapy.
- It also helps to restore the natural intra-vaginal physiological conditions after childbirth and gynecological surgery.
Each ovule contains sodium hyaluronate, liposoluble extract of Centella asiatica, liposoluble extract of chamomile vulgaris, d-1-alpha tocopheryl acetate, colloidal anhydrous silica, solid semisynthetic glycerides.
Each Ovule of 2 g contains:
BENEFIT / USP
- Vaginal suppositories (ovules) is an effective adjuvant treatment for the relief of several non-aggressive vaginal diseases, such as those caused by chemotherapy treatments, or following childbirth or gynaecological surgery.
- It may be a strategically therapeutic alternative in the management of postmenopausal vaginal symptoms of oestrogens deficiency.
- Unless otherwise specified by your doctor, it is recommended that you apply 1 ovule inside the vagina once a day. It is recommended that you apply the ovule in the evening before bed to ensure the best action of the device.
- Do not use IALUNA Ovules for prolonged periods. If symptoms of irritation persist, consult your doctor.
The product can be self-administered one time per day at bedtime.
It should not be administered over a long period of time.
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE
Not for use during pregnancy, unless otherwise directed by a doctor.
Fill out the form
and you will be contacted