ORODISPERSIBLE FILMS – ODF
Orodispersible films (ODF), is a new oral pharmaceutical form, whose characteristics can improve the treatment compliance of certain groups of subjects whose needs are not met by capsules and tablets.
- Physical and mental stress (over 50 years)
- Concentration difficulties
- Low Vit B12 diet
- Diet low in foods of animal origin
- 1 Film 500 μg % VNR/fi lm 20000%
BENEFITS AND HEALTH CLAIMS
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal energy metabolism
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of the immune system
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system
- Vitamin B12 contributes to normal psychological function
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal metabolism of homocysteine
- Vitamin B12 contributes to the normal function of red blood cells
- Film size: 3 x 2 cm. Medium weight about 130 mg.
- Film color: pink
- Raspberries natural flavour – sugar free – without dyes
1 film/die (for 30 days).
Fill out the form
and you will be contacted