ORODISPERSIBLE FILMS – ODF
Orodispersible films (ODF), is a new oral pharmaceutical form, whose characteristics can improve the treatment compliance of certain groups of subjects whose needs are not met by capsules and tablets.
- Difficulty in falling asleep
- Jet lag
- 1 mg Melatonin
- 1,7 mg of pyridoxine hydrochloride corresponding to 1,4 mg Vitamin B6 (100% VNR)
- 5,0 mg of Lavander dry extract
- 5,0 mg of Chamomile dry extract
BENEFITS AND HEALTH CLAIMS
- Melatonin contributes to the reduction of the time required to fall asleep (Regulation 432/2012)
- Vitamin B6 contributes to the reduction of tiredness and fatigue; contributes to normal psychological function; contributes to the normal functioning of the nervous system (Regulation 432/2012)
- Chamomile (Matricaria Chamomilla L.): Relaxation (sleep) and mental wellness
- Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia Mill): Relaxation (sleep; in case of stress). Normal mood.
- Film size: 3 x 2 cm. Medium weight 130 mg.
- Film color: violet
- Soft fruit natural flavour
1 film/die (30 min before sleeping).
Fill out the form
and you will be contacted